A little about me…
I started my photography business in 2011, but photography has been my passion for many years prior. I am based in Pleasant Hill and work mainly in Kansas City and Central Missouri. I’m married, and I enjoy art, painting, baseball and traveling. I decided to specialize in photographing weddings and high school seniors because I have a lot of fun photographing both! I also enjoy landscape/fine art photography and continue to pursue that passion. I show my fine art photography a couple of art shows throughout the year in the Kansas City area. I’ve also had my fine art photography displayed at Got Art Gallery and The Gamber Center in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and at Gallery at Studio J in Denver, Colorado.
Here are a few more tidbits about me:
- I love photographing engagements and weddings the most because I love the energy and all the details and how each wedding is unique.
- I enjoy senior photography because I can be the most creative with my photography and I always have fun photographing high school seniors.
- I also love fine art photography, and you can check out my work <<here>>. I show my photography annually at Trails West! in St. Joseph and at Summit Art Fest in Lee’s Summit.
- I’m a Three Stooges buff; I’ve loved them since my dad first introduced me to them when I was nine years old. I’ll ace any Three Stooges trivia you bring on!
- Ghostbusters was my first favorite movie. Who ya gonna call?!
- I love my pets; I have two cats, Cleopatra & Oryo, and two dachsunds, Dani & Ana.
- I love to paint.
- I want to travel more (and possibly even photograph some destination weddings!).
- St. Croix is my favorite vacation spot!